Focus on Wellness
CulinArt encourages students to maintain a healthy lifestyle− one that incorporates wholesome, balanced food choices, regular exercise, and an overall attention to living well.
STUDENTS CAN EAT WELL AT MARYVALE WITH
- our Eat Well program, which identifies nutritious, delicious menu options
- inspirational tips and tricks on how to live and eat well
- the timely news and trends we deliver in our Eat Well blog
- our annual National Nutrition Month promotion always geared toward healthy living
- educational visits from our Registered Dietitian
OUR EAT WELL PROGRAM GUIDELINES
- beneficial sources of fat including nuts, seeds and other plant sources
- less than 10% of calories from saturated fat and 0 artificial tr ans fat
- less than 800mg of sodium per serving
- less than 8g of added sugar, the equivalent of approximately 2 teaspoons
Look for the Eat Well icon for food choices you can feel good about.