Do you have any New Year’s goals or resolutions? With the New Year only a few days away, here are some things to consider when thinking about your personal goals.
- Reflect on the past: consider what has stopped you from achieving your previous goals and determine how to continue moving forward.
- Create a tracking system: following your growth and success are constant motivators to continue working towards your end goal.
- Learn to re-frame setbacks and obstacles: achieving a goal is not always a clear, straight path, there are occasionally twists and turns along the way. While tracking successful progress is motivating, acknowledging setbacks is also a great way to learn and reassess. Don’t forget to practice self-compassion during those times.
- Make SMART goals: try to create goals that are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely.
- Goals are not set in stone: adjust as needed along the way.
- Think about what you can add: create goals that add happiness and positivity to your life.
We hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday season nexium generic!