RECIPE: Honey Sesame Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Happy Holidays Everyone! We all love the hearty holiday main dishes, but what about those tasty side dishes? It’s time to let the sides shine with this delicious sweet and savory Brussel sprout dish! Make this for upcoming holiday meals and all year round.
Honey Sesame Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: ½ cup
- 1 lb 7 oz Brussels sprouts, fresh
- ¼ tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 ½ tsp Honey
- 1 ¾ tsp Ginger root, fresh, minced
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 ½ tsp Olive oil
- 2 ½ tsp Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Trim ends off Brussels sprouts.
- In a bowl, combine honey, ginger, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss Brussels sprouts in mixture. Spread evenly on a sheet pan and place in oven. Roast for 15-2o minutes or until desired doneness.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with sesame seeds and enjoy!