Focus on Wellness
CulinArt encourages students to maintain a healthy lifestyle− one that incorporates wholesome, balanced food choices, regular exercise, and an overall attention to living well.
Students can eat well at Collegiate School with:
- our Eat Well program, which identifies nutritious, delicious menu options
- inspirational tips and tricks on how to live and eat well
- the timely news and trends we deliver in our EatWell nutrition newsletter
- our annual National Nutrition Month promotion always geared toward healthy living
- educational visits from our Registered Dietitian
Chef James and his culinary team ensure students eat well by focusing on scratch cooking from fresh, local and seasonal foods. The café has a revamped salad bar program, which features fresh produce as well as a variety of grains and proteins. Vegan and vegetarian options are available daily and students are encouraged to taste new foods to expand their palettes.