Another recipe coming your way! Looking for a delicious and nutritious flavorful meal or snack? Try this Yogurt Parfait with Homemade Quinoa, Dried Fruit, and Sunflower Seed Granola. Combining sweet flavors from the granola and bitter flavors from the plain Greek yogurt, this recipe is super tasty and will keep you satisfied. Check out this recipe that is packed with flavor, protein, and healthy fats from the Greek yogurt, quinoa, and sunflower seeds.
Yogurt Parfait with Homemade Quinoa, Dried Fruit, and Sunflower Seed Granola
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 1 1/4 oz Old fashioned oatmeal, dry
- 1/2 oz Quinoa, dry
- 3/4 oz Sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 1/4 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 tsp Canola oil
- 2 1/2 tsp Honey
- 1/2 oz Cranberries, dried
- 1/2 oz Raisins
- 1 lb 8 oz Greek yogurt, plain, 2%
- Prepare Granola: In a bowl, combine oats, quinoa and sunflower seeds. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, honey, ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Combine oil/honey mixture with oats mixture and stir until evenly combined. Place on a parchment lined tray and bake at 350F degrees tossing every 5 minutes until golden brown – about 20-30 minutes. Allow granola to cool. Break up granola and toss with raisins and cranberries.
- Prepare Yogurt Parfait: Portion 6oz yogurt in a bowl and top with ¼ cup of granola.