Our wellness initiatives. We encourage our customers to maintain a healthy lifestyle – one that is holistic and incorporates balanced food choices, regular exercise, and an overall attention to living well. Our wellness approach is fundamentally based in education. Whether you are extremely knowledgeable about best choices, or are first embarking on a journey of well-being, our team of regional registered dietitians can help guide and inform on the many options available daily in our cafés. Our innovative wellness initiatives are constantly evolving, and we strive to partner with our clients to provide solutions that are customized and speak to the target audience at each locale. Some of our signature programs include:
- Eat Well: recipes that incorporate whole, naturally flavorful and nutritious foods prepared with healthful cooking methods. These dishes also meet strict nutritional parameters, taking USDA guidelines into account – while never sacrificing taste or our “food first” philosophy.
- 500 Calories-or-Less: meal selections that are delicious and calorie-controlled.
- A bi-monthly newsletter and social media presence with inspirational tips and tricks on how to eat and live well.
- Ongoing staff education and training programs that support healthy cooking principles to deliver meals with fabulous flavor and nutrition.
- National Nutrition Month promotions that are geared towards healthy living.
- Annual café visits that focus on timely nutrition trends and incorporate “Lunch and Learns,” on-site consultations, and café tours.
- A host of additional educational activities that focus on helping our guests become their healthiest, such as farmer’s markets, on-site fitness center collaborations, special dietary needs workshops, and more.
- An icon menu system (Eat Well, 500 Cal, Vegan, Vegetarian) to denote foods with particular nutritional qualities.
- A dedication to sourcing fresh, seasonal, local, and organic when possible and/or requested.